Polish Cleaning Chamber of Commerce
Information on Polish Cleaning Chamber of Commerce
Polish Cleaning Chamber of Commerce (Polska Izba Gospodarcza Czystości) – is the only professional cleaning industry organisation in Poland for machinery, tool and chemical producers and distributors, as well as cleaning businesses. The Chamber is a continuation of the Polish Cleaning Association established in 2000, which makes them proud to have 15 year experience in the business.
Currently the Chamber associated nearly 100 companies, including producers, distributors, service providers, cleaning, training and consulting companies.
What we do:
- co-operate with Lewiatan Confederation which participates in the legislative work on the vital for the cleaning industry issues mainly through putting forward their comments on bill amendment projects and executive laws within civic consulting; the Confederation represents the interests of (among others) the Chamber members in the Senate and the Sejm committee and subcommittee meetings.
- organise a course to become accredited trainers who can run assembly line worker training courses on their own,
- provide our members with legal advice, represent their business interests in front of national and local government offices,
- make cleaning business professionals meetings possible in order to integrate the world of producers, distributors and cleaning business service providers to implement new techniques and technologies,
- publish a magazine for the professional cleaning business industry – „Cleanliness Forum” to popularize and promote cleaning technology novelties,
- carry out the quality certification programme for cleaning business services „Guarantee of Cleanliness and Hygiene”,
- co-operate with the biggest cleaning industry organisation in the world – the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association (ISSA) and Amsterdam RAI, organising ISSA Interclean Central & Eastern Europe Trade Fair together.
We co-operate (among others) with:
- Polish LEWIATAN Confederation
- National Trade Union Association OPZZ
- Job Centres
- Trade Union Federation of Health Care and Social Services Employees
- Polish Chamber of Security Services
- Polish Chamber of Hotel Industry
- Polish Association of Epidemic Nurses
- The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- Amsterdam RAI
- TUV Rheinland Polska
- European Cleaning Journal
- Office of Competition and Consumer Protection
- Genesis PR
In order to become a member of Polish Cleaning Industry Chamber you have to fill in the form below and send it to the address:
Polska Izba Gospodarcza Czystości
ul. Chodkiewicza 17
The amount of the entrance fee and membership fees depend on the size of the company based on the criteria included in the legislation on entrepreneurship liberty of July 2, 2004.